Are you just beginning your journey toward marriage restoration or have you been on this journey for some time? You will be blessed and encouraged by the devotionals written by former prodigal, Bob Steinkamp.
In this collection of Bob's devotionals, he will help you better understand the mind of your prodigal from someone who has lived that life for a season.
Bob writes devotionals from his personal experience with sin and doubting God’s love for himself. He openly shares how he was able to overcome the prodigal lifestyle, leaving unfaithfulness and a sinful lifestyle behind and returning to his praying wife.
Through these devotions you will be empowered to:
- Discover the Lord’s will for your marriage.
- Process the disappointments you face in your marriage by improving your reaction.
- Recognize the voice of the enemy attempting to defeat you and learn how to combat him with the tools found in God’s Word.
I felt nothing but peace. I’m weighting with expectancy!!!
Being a relatively new stander, I was interested to see what goes through a Prodigal's mind. Do they ever think of home? How can I ensure that I am prepared for their homecoming and continue during this difficult storm? This book has been a companion to my daily study; many times causing me to track the scriptures that are mentioned, and to further study them. An amazing work, and very heartfelt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.